Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring? Are you there?
It has been an awesome winter. I know most people are real tired of cold and snow. I also know that the last good snowy winter most of us remember was when we were kids, so it can't be all that bad. Good for the economy too.





And isn't spring so much better when you are about to completely lose your head with cabin fever and your car is about to give it up? (I've almost made it through Feb with my car still operable, falling apart, but running...knock knock)It is about time to get outside. I'm not sure I'll know what to do with myself. I would like to take my poor lonely dog for a walk once in a while. Soon enough...

1 comment:

  1. Laura, I've been enjoying your blog. It's always good to see your photos and learn what's new. I hope you are well and maybe I'll see you at the nursery.

    ReplyDelete